We just want to let you know that we're here for you, taking care to get orders to you safely and to keep you up to date on the changes we've made during this time.
Social distancing, self-isolation and hygiene-
• The large majority of our head office functions are working from home.
• Our Customer Service team are also set up remotely, where they are still available to support you with any queries via Facebook messenger, and email.
• Our warehouse team are working with a 2 metre distancing policy, which is enabled through reduced staffing across shifts, staggered start and finish times, and staggered breaks where we are flexible to support each employee’s needs. We have also spaced out all workstations where your order is packed and have deployed considerable extra deep cleaning sessions across all areas of the warehouse.
• Our carriers are also practising social distancing, meaning that you can select contactless delivery or safe place for your order, maintaining the social distancing rules for both you and our drivers.
• All employees that fall under the Government ‘high risk’ criteria and are required to self-isolate for 12 weeks are doing so, while we continue to support them with full pay where they are unable to work remotely.
• Our employees that have children and have been impacted by school closures have also been able to take the time they need to support and care for their families.
• All employees that work within the warehouse are encouraged to take extra breaks to maintain hand washing, along with sanitisers being available throughout the warehouse and at all high touch point areas.
• Staying connected! ♡ While our teams are predominantly in lockdown, we are continuing to stay in touch through all channels open to us, keeping conversations open, checking in and being there for one another and you.
• We are doing all we can to ensure that your orders get to you as fast as we can, but we know that you, our lovely customers, will understand if there is a bit of a delay whilst we adjust to new ways of working.
• We’ve extended our returns period so that you can shop with confidence from the comfort of your sofa. Please don’t panic if you’re in self-isolation the most important thing is that you follow the Government guidelines, please wait to return any item until it is safe for you to do so.
• We are working closely with our delivery partners to ensure all deliveries arrive safely and on time. The wellbeing of our customers is a top priority and all necessary precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of both customers and couriers during this time, including contact-free deliveries. Parcels will be left in a safe place or if a signature is required, the delivery driver will sign in the presence of the customer at a safe distance.
• We also offer an InPost locker collection service, where your delivery is dropped off and stored safely, ready for you to collect, contact free.
Take Care, Be Kind And Stay Connected.